In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
LifeShare is actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic to keep our participants, volunteers, and staff safe at our in-person event.
At our new venue, Stars and Stripes Park, there is plenty of room to social distance next to beautiful Lake Hefner while coming together to celebrate the gift of life.
Here are some steps we are taking to ensure our in-person event is safe:
• Our staff and volunteers will go through a health screening prior to the morning of the event.
• We will encourage mask-wearing under CDC guidelines.
• We will be cleaning and disinfecting commonly touched surfaces often.
• We will offer a pre-packaged breakfast.
• We have multiple hand washing and sanitizing stations.
Here’s what we’re asking from you:
• Prior to the event, if you have come in contact with COVID-19, please call our office and ask to be moved to the Virtual Race.
• If you’re feeling unwell, stay home!
• When not participating in the athletic portion of the event, consider wearing a mask.
• Wash your hands often and keep an appropriate distance from others.
• If at any point, you would like to move your registration from our in-person event to virtual, please email us at 5K@lifeshareok.org
NOTE: If LifeShare or the City of OKC determines our event should not be held in-person, or there is an Oklahoma County infection rate above 25%, all participants will be moved to virtual and notified via email.